Permit Applications

Click on the 'permit type' link below to access the permit application. Complete the application and return it along with any permit fees, if applicable, to the City of Ogallala office.

Application for Amending the City Zoning Map

Application to Appear Before the Zoning Board of Adjustment

Application to Keep Livestock or Fowl

Application to Operate a Bed & Breakfast

Burn Permit

Construction Permit

Fireworks Vendor Permit

Flood Plain Development Permit

Itinerant Merchant License

Permit to Keep More Than 4 Dogs or Cats

Site Plan Criteria

Sound Permit

Special Exception Application

Zoning Permit to Operate a Home Occupation

Apply for a